Drag to Rotate
Packaged Pump Skid Systems
I-Feeder is a leading manufacturer of pump skid systems across multiple industry sectors. Pump skid systems can be basic systems as required for manual installation to units which come complete with PLC automation and touch-screen HMI controls, and are ready to move fluid or product when arriving on site.
Our engineers will work closely with your team to design a custom pump skid system using the latest 3D modelling software if required. Accuracy and safety are at the forefront of our engineering, and our team will ensure your pump skids meet or exceed any technical, OSHA, or government regulations.
Common Pump Skid Applications:
Packaged Pump Skids
Packaged pump skids are a custom solution for your fluid handling needs. Bring us your ideas or specifications and our in-house mechanical and electrical engineers will help you find the best solution for your project. We have years of experience creating custom pump skids that are fully automated with PLC and touch-screen controls.
Water and Wastewater
We’re leaders in providing packaged skid mounted pump systems to the water and wastewater industries. Examples include chemical metering packages that can handle your specific technical and regulatory requirements. We’re experienced in pH controls, conductivity, polymers, and water analysis.
Chemical Metering Skids
We engineer and manufacture safe and accurate blending, mixing, injection packages for liquids and chemicals. Common applications include: mixing systems, blending systems, additive injection, and accurate sampling systems.
Chemical Feed Skid Systems
I-Feeder offers many different configurations of packaged Chemical Feed systems. We can take your ideas or needs and create a 3D model of a systems that will meet or exceed your specifications. We will then fabricate, automate, test and deliver your systems ready to move product upon arrival.
We have years of experience and many happy customers in the agricultural industry. We’ve provided all kinds of skid mounted pump systems for all stages of fertigation and chemigation. We’ve provide systems for chemical metering and injection in applications for pivots, drip and all types of irrigation.
Common Pump Skid Components Include:
- Fabricated stainless steel skid frame, or Bosch Rexroth cnc aluminium profile;
- Piping – client provided, or designed by I-Feeder;
- Pumps specific to client LPM needs;
- Manual / actuated ball/ gate valves;
- Automation controls / HMI (can be integrated with current infrastructure)
- Complete skid user manual in physical and PDF format.
All pump skid packages are fully factory tested and passed thorough our Quality Assurance process before shipment. We also provide in-house training and start up commissioning if needed.
Advantages of using I-feeder Technical:
- Full in-house one-stop-shop experience. Our mechanical and electrical engineers use the latest 2 and 3D CAD and SolidWorks software to design every system;
- Integrated process automation control, PLC’s and HMI’s;
- Fabrication, assembly, and testing are all done at our facility just north of Cape Town, South Africa
- Turnkey systems provide a single point of contact for your entire project;
- All systems are FAT (Factory Acceptance Tested) in house and will meet all safety, government and industry regulations our clients project may require;
- Single point of contact for technical support, operator training and start up commissioning;
- Complete set of manuals for every piece of equipment and system;
- Reduced installation and start up time – ready to move product shortly after arriving on site;
- Reduced delivery lead times, project costs, improved accuracy.